Sunday, October 10, 2010

11 days after

My mind has been put to a thorough test these 2 weeks. Whether it's the working or emotional state of mind, both are now high and dry. I'm quite sure I've successfully elevated to the next level of my blondie career. Jo would love to know this.

Plans we had finally just embarked on, the future we have painted just a few months ago might take a turn. Might not be for the worse but being the typical skeptical and cynical me, the negativity of everything shouts out louder to me.

It's gonna be a change and it might not be necessarily bad. I'm not religious but in my own school of thought, I believe that everything happens for a reason. So, instead of taking everything as out to kill my plans, which is not going to help at all, I should see them as challenges in life, tests to make me a better person. Sigh, anyway, these are just nitty gritties which I need to air and vent.

The bigger picture would be for her to wake up. Wake up auntie, you've overslept.

No comments: