Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Mayday news = apple vinegar

The week is going slow... but the year seems to be shooting past at nano speed. We're already 1 month into 2010.

Enjoying the cold apple vinegar I made while tapping away on the keyboard. Some people hate the stingy tangy taste that somehow scorches your throat in a mild way. Some people just like the sting which nudges me awake. I love it!! I'm gonna try cranberry, plum and maybe promegranate soon. Vinegar is my latest craze.

My next craze.

This is a sleepy week. No matter how early I sleep each day, I wake up feeling more tired than ever. I can barely keep my lids up at 12noon and almost reaching out for a toothpick by 2pm ...especially after lunch.

In the groggy state of mind, I suddenly read about Mayday concert which jolted me awake. I immediately jio W who is also a mayday fan! I was chiding him last year coz he sold his tic coz someone offered him a super good price for it. WTH rite. How can he do that to MD!

Well, I bought a ticket @ $168 seated at B2 Row 19 seats 20-26. Their concerts are getting more frequent and tix are getting more ex every year!! They better gimme a new album soon!

Its dam cool coz its an outdoor event and it's a RAIN OR SHINE event. I am praying so very HARD that it'll rain coz its gonna be so much more fun singing and jumping in the rain to MD music!! hoh hoh high ah!

Buddy Ng! You going??

2 comments:

ayu said...

I heard you calling me and came to your site and sure enough, saw you asking for me! ahha

Yes of course I am so going! Rain or Shine and yes I so want it to RAINNNNNNN!!! lol!!! Shiok, outdoor with seats, finally dont need to be squeezed like hell with rubbish freestanding!

夏り said...

hey buddy! late reply coz jus saw it...haha.. happy CNY! my calling for u was powerful huh..haha yea...lets look fwd to the concert!