Monday, February 15, 2010

恭喜恭喜2010

Happy CNY mina san! 祝大家在虎年扮猪吃老虎!heard this from luo zhi xiang and I thought it was a really unique and meaningful greeting. It means putting in little effort but with great returns. I like this.
hmm..It's been a really piggy CNY so far. What's new. Never really enjoyed CNY except for the long hols and I can meet finally meet my sleep quota. Have been seriously underperforming in this area.
oh, another perk is that I can enjoy my mama san's home cooked food everyday! My daily routine so far...
Eat....Watch Tv....if nothing to watch...eat...go sleep.. eat... if relatives come...entertain...eat...surf net...tired...nap...eat....eat until fall asleep.
Dam unhealthy but definitely signs of a rolly polly prosperous roaring year ahead.

~year year got fish nian gao courtesy of ES.. my mama san really liked it and insisted on displaying it although it needs refrigeration. I guess it's not meant to be eaten after all.~

~ my mama san's to die for chilli crabs. it's the best in the world.ES nods in agreement.~

~ mama san whipped up this sumptuous CNY reunion dinner for us.. muacks! you're da best mama san!~
Tormented by the guilt from my indulgence and the extreme bloatedness from dinner, I went for jog. phew. really felt better after the jog man. My appetite came right back.

No comments: