Saturday, February 27, 2010

Carl's Junior - a quick fix to bad dinners

haven't been sleeping well coz of a bad throat. It felt like I had a marble in my throat and the especially when I'm swallowing my food, the pain is worse. mochi, it's an inflammation not a marble.

Had dinner with ES at MOF yesterday. He wanted some HOT udon so I suggested MOF and the food was so surprisingly disappointing. The food was so bad that comparatively, the cold green tea tasted heavenly.

We left our udon and ramen half eaten and headed for Carl's Junior for quick relief from sucky food. We shared the Western Bacon Thick Burger... and that made our dinner. That was real dinner. oh, and I think it cured my sore throat quite abit. I always believed in the 以毒攻毒theory. The plain udon was just too mild to affect my throat, either way.

I'm looking forward to the mural painting tomorrow at IMH with Les and gang. Sunday will be burnt doing that so that hopefully will make me study a bit harder today.

ganbarimassho!

No comments: