Friday, February 27, 2009

Seize the day

always preached about how we should show appreciation and cherish our loved ones coz we never know when their lights will go off. Yup. NATO. No Action Talk Only. I'm good at it. This is common theory to all but whether you really consciously practise it, is a different thing altogether.

When was the last time you affected people you love coz of something unhappy that happened at work? or best..affected them coz of your own bloody PMSal mood. which we can't help, but certainly, we CAN control the amount of damage.

When was the last time you showed concern for your loved ones by remembering and calling them, with the mountain of pending emails staring at you, just to ask how their day was.

When was the last time you sat down with them without any form of distraction, totally focused at just holding a 10 min heart to heart conversation?

I was perhaps a bit too young when grandpa left and I was closer to grandma. So it really hit me right in the face when grandma left me.It's time to turn all the talk into action. There is never a second chance with the cruelty of how sudden things can happen.

Don't procrastinate. Live everyday as if it's your last and you'll probably live your life without regrets.

In one of my pensive moods again. Ignore me.

No comments: