Sunday, February 08, 2009

友情万歳哦!

caught the super bitchy Bride Wars and yes, it was a super girly movie and I'm glad ES found it better than expected. I thought it was a great film portraying the type of friendship among gals.

You can have a best friend who knows you better than you know yourself. How true. I think sharon san knows me better than I do. better than my parents do. better than ES does.

The bond is strong and there to last. I am glad I have an ichiban tomodachi!
met up with 98A03 for a healthy CNY cycle at ECP...exactly 10 years of friendship..that shows how young we are now! 98a03 banzai!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice class pic althu the pathetic few of us. as usual.

omg..da pic wif sharon-san...no wonder she is yr bbf (bestest best fren). oni she can tahan camwhoring lidat wif u!

sharon-san if u r readin, i salute to u!

Em

Anonymous said...

then what about us?
how can you forget about us?
*hurt*

maria

夏り said...

wahliew...maria...jealous wat..pls look at the right panel of my blog. your face super big there lor!!