Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Slow and steady wins the race?

A packed week ahead. My only energy rush is the weekend when I can enjoy a good jog, a good brunch and maybe spend a little time with ES, watch SAW and grossed ourselves to the max. He's been like busy recently so can only spare that little friday evening with mochi san. boohoo. Anyway, quality counts more than quantity. *Mochi is in a state of happy hypnotism.*

oh, i started on my photography lesson last week and already wondering if I should ask for a refund.

The instructor is 80 years old with a huge passion for photography. I really take my hats off him for that, I do. Imagine 80 years old, having to speak for 2 hours and read stuff off powerpoint slides, move the mouse to click on pictures, project his voice to a class of 25 tired working adults who unknowingly display different expressions of fatigue and boredom.

He's just a bit too soft, kinda monotonous, not lively, not humourous and..very old. Haiz. For a person who prefers kickboxing to pilates or yoga, cardio exercises rather than toning exercises, it's really quite tortorous. I simply have no patience to watch that particular bicep muscle tone up over many many rounds of boring routine toning exercises. I'd rather jog and see immediate results through the perspiration pouring down my forehead.

Yep, taking his lesson is like the former which perhaps yield better results in the long run. So mochi san... patience is a virtue. *Mochi is in a state of happy hypnotism.*

tin yat hai next lesson wor.... mochi san! can ju ah!

No comments: