Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting CROC-ky & the art of Artistry

I hate crocs. I remember Lau Ju li brought the sample slippers to office for us to try coz her aunt was marketing them. That was 2005? Then, no one has heard of crocs. She took the sandals out of the plastic bag and I wanted to puke at the audacity of the colors, size and shape of the ugly cheapo looking piece of plastic feet protector. In fact, I hated each and every contour of the sandals. No one really gave a 2nd look and very quickly, she kept them into the plastic bag where they should belong.

Who knew that 3 years later, people are trotting down orchard road and to NTUC in crocs. I'm still not a proud owner of crocs. I maintain my stand that they're not aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

However, I am now a proud owner of another of croc's collection, crocs o-dial hp case! haha.. they're so kakooi! I can put my cards, money and hp all into the same pouch! They provide a lanyard where you can sling it over your neck, or you can simply hold it by the short strap and there's a hook behind for hooking on your pockets. dam cool la. I've tried and yes, the material is good for scanning of ezylink cards.



Besides, I'm a new fan of artistry products!

~ from left: Time Defiance Skin refinishing lotion, Polishing Scrub and Make up remover~

If you want to know more, you may contact me for more info!

No comments: