Sunday, January 04, 2009

Retail therapy ramblings

I'm still home. buddy ng will scold me for being lazy. ya.. I am. I am actually giving mayday a miss. and it's a free ticket! haha. crazy right.

Anyway, I figured that I'm too lazy to make the trip there and back. Stadium Green is like soooo farrrr.. okay.. mochi, you're just lazy. period.

Finishing last episode of tong tian gan tan now!! yosh!

it's a lazy sunday.

Not much new year mood again this year. getting worse with the passing of each year. Are we too old or we just can't be bothered anymore? It's ironical that people queue to watch movies during CNY and malls are starting their businesses earlier each year. From what I can recall, malls used to start biz only on 3rd or 4th day of CNY. In recent years, everyone is shopping their ang bao earnings away on 2nd day of CNY.

Maybe next year malls will open 24 hours for a change and in bid to scrape in some post-CNY sales to handle the recession.

went shopping with zhe and sharon san yesterday. gawked at how ugly and auspicious looking the clothes are with CNY round the corner. Totally ching chong and ang bao looking. I saw a lady picking up a cheongsum which looks exactly like a chinese fengshui painting. I guessed that her bf found the design repulsive also as he was looking out of the shop all the time. I had this incredible urge to ask her to put it back. She will think I'm weird if I did. Will you think a person is weird if a stranger comes up to you telling you that you don't look nice in the dress?

I had the experience of someone telling me that I look nice in something, not ugly. But I also had people advising me on the colors coz I think they can't tahan how bloody long I take to choose among colors.

I believe sincere comments are always appreciated. But if it's the same lady who tried on that fengshui painting dress telling me my dress is ugly, I would immediately lock in my purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks