Thursday, January 29, 2009

the gone and forgotten fitness

have been craving for aglio olio ever since ES ordered the garlic prawn aglio olio at coffee club.

to satisfy my craving, i made it for dinner just now! yep..burpz. think my aglio is quite decent tasting with a dash of spiciness from the chilli padi. drowned the pasta in olive oil and indoctrinated myself that olive oil is healthy as the excess oil splattered around the sides of my lips.

supposed to jog just now but changed my mind as i felt the pain caused by my new blister rubbing against my sports shoes.

urgh. i shall jog tomorrow! Speaking of jogging, I went jogging at punggol park on CNY day2 with ES. He chose to jog there instead of the usual 1 round route I like to take. Reason was that he could go more rounds around the park if I cannot tahan. He foresee that I would be sitting at the bench waiting for him to finish his jog.

Reality bites. ES surrendered at the 3rd round and trudged towards the bench which was calling out to him. I was shocked. He asked me to go ahead without him and I thought he meant he would catch up. He didn't. And when I completed 2 more rounds, he was still planted on the bench, enjoying the breeze and taking in sights of the tranquil pond.

where's my fitto and macho ES?!!! doko....doko... ngor wan mm fan loi le.

No comments: