Thursday, January 01, 2009

噢买尬..it's 2009!

I would feel unusually verklempt whenever it's the beginning of the new year.

Choked with emotions from what I accomplished this year, resolutions I did not manage to keep to, happy things that happened to me and my loved ones, unhappy episodes in 2008, the hopefulness for a better year ahead, the excitement that is in store in the brand new year.

It is very true that we are the ones who hold the power to determine our own lives. So let's make the best of it!

Spent a quiet new year with ES coz his stomach wasn't well... again! yucks.. he's been eating rubbish la..and never exercise. horrible. hmm. Health is important. I want to maintain good health and be more conscious of what I eat and do my exercise fervently.

We watched 10 episodes of Jia Hao Yue Yuan and that was how we spent our new year. haha. We watched TV for a year!! That's also what I want to do for 2009..watch more tvb dramas! okay...lousy resolution.

It's just another day frankly. So those who did not party the NY away just like what 70% of the world is doing, it's really no big deal. What you've missed is probably rubbing of shoulders with the sweaty crowd, long queues at retail outlets and toilets, pricey NY menus, midnight charge cab ride and alcohol that eats away your liver.
Seize the day. Everyday can be a party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,