Thursday, December 04, 2008

vision of a moment

learnt a new phrase today. Vision of a moment - moments imprinted in your mind which you cherish and fondly reminisce. These moments need not be glamourous or occasion related. They can be simple yet unforgettable.



It was interesting as I called up dormant memories residing at the back of my head, visions of times I enjoy and cherish.


These were some of the things I wrote as I went through memories I had with important people in my life:
  • Vision of me and my okasan sitting 10 hours each day over 2 days watching Tang Xin Feng Bao. We breaked only for lunch, dinner and toilet. We didn't talk much but shared the tears and laughter as we savoured every moment of the drama.

  • Vision of me and sharon san talking on the phone and msn, web camming when she was studying in sydney. Then the vision of us sobbing at the airport when I left sydney after my visit,

  • Vision of how I started with ES. How I coincidentally became his mentor in OC, then he was assigned the night shift which gave him the chance to email me and asked me out for late movie after work. I had to sneak around to avoid suspicion by my fellow OCians. haha.

  • Vision of my otosan who ferries me to and fo doc when I'm ill and when I had my wisdom tooth surgery.

  • Vision of me and my bro when we laughed hard at the lamest stephen chow movie together.

  • Vision of me, babu, maria, ahmad relaxing and gossiping at the jacuzzi and steamroom.

  • Vision of how my kids hugged me and cried when they knew I was leaving teaching.

  • Vision of what one of the kid's mum told me how his son who is slow in learning, told her that he loved chinese coz of zhou laoshi. Though I've left teaching, i'll never forget how he enthusiastically held my hand so tightly whenever he stands in the queue

The list goes on.

Vision moments like these keeps me going and makes me grateful for what I have.

C'est La Vie!

No comments: