Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DSLR - Canon E450D

bought my new toy..canon E450D. my very first digital SLR! reason being I finally got to signing a photography course to get my hobby going. jio eric to join the course with me and hopefully can ignit my enthusiasm for photography. Of coz, there comes the investment to be made along with this learning. SLR.

Anyhows, from a couple of my friend's recommendations (Em!! same cam as u! ) and the shopowner's persuasive marketing of this model, I bought it. Mainly because this is one of the cheaper and newer DSLR with the not bad specifications, suitable for amateurs perhaps. Came with free 8GB SD card, camera bag and extra battery and I paid $1180 for it. Within my budget but still a hefty amount to swipe on my card.

Quite happy with the shots i tested just now around my house.. need to play around with the functions more to familarise myself. Ahmad has gladly volunteered to be my model, without me broaching the subject. You'll probably find me with the cam these days having fun with it. Well, pls put up with me as my enthusiasm might not last. haha.

~some TV mode I used.. got nice effect eh?~

~locked up in my home sweet home~

~ the date I got my camera!~

~my fave sports shoes so far. the design, color and alls..just how I like it.~

~night view..must rest on railings la..if not not so sharp..~



~ love this brand of milk!~

~ mochi san on her way to top notch photographer..Yay...wait long long..~

~my new toy!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! i can have u as my freelancer eh?
missin you and the gals.
shall we ktv soon? babu was jus talking about it today when we were on the way hme. =)

maria

Anonymous said...

wah shirley, u r taking to the next step as our class camwhore man! wat course u goin? i wanna go also!!! coz i still suxx lah. haha

Em

Anonymous said...

wah harlow, now buy big big camera... hahaha.... power power... make me very itchy to buy also...

夏り said...

ya..i'm not even a quarter way into my photography..haha..hope can make it my new sideline! ganbatte!!

eM>> me taking course thru my office staff club..so u can't join..heh.. but u can chk out www.jmpjoseph.com...the instructor is joseph..