Sunday, December 21, 2008

与敌同行 last man standing


spent a relatively slack but fruitful day today. Had my share of exercise, completed my most hated chore - ironing, spent 6 hrs and completed 与敌同行.. it's a super good show man.. got me and my okasan clenching our fists, can't wait to hum tum the bad guy 郭晋安(阿言).
On the other hand, super handsome and hoh man 郑嘉颖 (阿希hei)'s superb acting caught me by surprise this time. I never really thought much of him except as an actor who is just a pretty boy. He made me want to clench my fist in the urge to uphold justice and the bad guys who kept foiling up his plans to uncover the truth made my heart go all out for him.
great show. and judging from the way it ended, with 阿言sinisterly implying revenge while lying on his prison bed, I can foresee a part 2 coming up. yum.


Ah hei is so so so cute.

No comments: