Wednesday, December 17, 2008

back to school and exercise

Was recommended to take up a graduate diploma course on psychology!! With matt san.. Yeah..fully paid by my company. I like free stuff especially courses for self development. Heh. but depending on when it starts, will be super busy next year. Hopefully it starts later half of the year though.

Been always interested in psychology but thanks to the balloting system in NUS and my lousy luck, I missed the chance of taking social psychology. Nothing’s confirmed yet but am definitely looking forward to it.

I have been exercising fervently these 2 weeks, hitting the gym twice a week plus kickboxing and badminton during weekends. feeling more hungry lately also. The benefits from exercise, duly negated by my insatiable appetite.

just back from zumba fitness class in california. very fun! it's mix of latino, hip hop and bits of salsa...fun dance!! didn't really follow the steps and just grooved to the music..super cool! Went to the Novena branch today and liked it much better than the orchard one. It's less crowded and not full of people showing off their bods and cool dance steps. It's more relaxed and people there are not all out to show they can execute a certain move perfectly.

nearly hyperventilated in the steam room. aisah couldn't tahan and left in 20 sec while me and ann tahan 1 min more before we evacuated. I think the steam machine must be spoilt, spouting excessive scorching hot steam. we were lucky to escape unscathed.

it's thurs tomorrow. Sat's badminton and sunday's kickboxing! hooHaa!
Secretly hoping that I can keep to this regime for the next 20 years of my life. dreams are free.

No comments: