Monday, June 09, 2008

alcohol allergy

super alcohol intolerant. went magarita drinking with bec, kirby, chean and gang.. supposed to be for bec's bday cum post hen party la..?!!! what the hell is that man. haha.

met at cafe iguana @ clarke quay..nice place according to sharon san. for once, the experience matches her recommendation. bec went crazy and ordered jugs n jugs of magaritas all in different fruity flavours. I love the sweet taste and for once, alcohol appealed to me. plus the tortillas, nachos and mexican beany tacos... we were high on carbo and magaritas. was forced to drink tequila. yes. according to mdm lam, at least I can boast about having tasted tequila before. watever. I hated it. not for the whole table goading me to drink it and that it was bec's bday... i wld have used it to wash my hands. haha. the taste was horrible. eeeks. why do ppl drink these stuff??!

then went around phototaking with clarke quay's night scenery. it was so fun. can never forget kirby's kitty pose with the illuminated kitty hairband, purring on the sides of the bridge exclaiming that he can do whatever he wants coz nobody knows him coz he's malaysian. haha. wonder if becca captured that hilarious kodak moment.

we danced our night away at China One with a fantastic rock band playing my fave genre of music. rock! ROCK music rockz.

great company, nice food, rock music. the perfect way to spend the night for mochi san.

think the alcohol totally polluted my oh so healthy body. broke out in blotchy rashes all over my upper torso.. went to see doc today and he commented that it didn't look like alcohol allergy coz my thighs were filled with burst blood vessels ..totally red and gross looking.

I still think that it's the alcohol refusing to think that i'm dying from some blood intoxication.

whose fault ah..... mdm lam the mastermind with the rest as accomplices.evil shit's one of them!!!! grrrrr.

pics coming sooooon....

No comments: