Thursday, June 19, 2008

ACE session...ZERO rest

my last post was like 15 june. okay. dun exaggerate mochi. it's not thhhhaaat long.

IT IS that long apparently by mochi standard. blogging has become such a integral part of of life. I feel weird and angry if I dun blog. like...omg!! 4 days!! always had the secret wish to print out my blog into a journal or smthg and keep it till the day I die.. it's like a diary. but I wonder how much the printing would cost me with the amount of rubbish I post.

been busy with ACE Prep sessions. 5 continuous sessions since tues. back to back 4 hrs sessions. emceeing all the way. though I don't do much talking but since i have stage fright, it was really quite a mochi feat. got used to it in my last 2 sessions today and didn't even follow the script (actually i left the script in singapore poly toilet...). improvised and say whatever I felt like saying.

lots of cockups as murphy is always around. ACE Brochure had such a jaring mistake. MAGIC process was spelt as MAIGC. shucks man. ann quickly recified by getting the designer to reprint stickers over the night to stick over the error. and we did somewhat like a line production the next morning of QFE day @ and insane timing of 7.30am, one open book to error page, one paste sticker, one insert an extra pamphlet and close the brochure.

we rectified 2000 brochures and finally got on with our event preparation. it was madness la i tell you.
To put it more positively, we are peeps who live on the edge.

Thanks to my bunch of officers and colleagues. we survived the ordeal.

oh..and special mention of Dennis the menace. he really is a funny speaker and warmed up the crowd and actually got the crowd to do a war cry. omg. amazing.

~ Dennis...doesn't he look like kungfu panda here?? hehe~

~staff reading the 10 years series...ACE brochure..a nightmare which i rushed to produce.~

~ arigatou mina san for making the events a success!!~

mochi collapsed from fatigue.

No comments: