Saturday, June 14, 2008

busy mochi talks

next week will be a disastrous week. I don't dare to think about it. say hallelujah for me my friends!

someone complained to me about MissTake and MissComm. MissTake did her usual eye rolling act on her and raised her voice. MissComm polluted the environment by shouting at people. she made a comment that why people here always communicate by shouting. I quickly corrected her...dun generalise k. the group around me are a bunch of civilised high EQ lot who...talk.
yep. to be able to converse like a normal being is indeed a luxury for MissTake and MissComm. how sad.

if someone can see your true colors in such a short period of time, it's doubly sad coz it means not only your attitude sucks, your disguise power also sucks. sad combo.

anyway, enough of suaning. i'm busy. busy busy busy.isogashii!!
Zhen jie! I want the original sized pics @cafe iguana.
Here's a sneak, courtesy of zhen's blog:


~bec & brenda..never seen bec so camera friendly before!!~
~while waiting for our food and rash-causing magaritas~
~ the tacos, pitas and wraps...and endless flow of magaritas.. burp~
~the cake i got from bakerzin..yummy.~
~really weird to bec with the victory sign...if you know her, you'll find this pic very freaky. freaky in a good way. :)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, ok lah, i will either email you the pictures, or burn onto CD and pass to you after i return from my trip =p