Thursday, February 21, 2008

still can think of bags..

busy busy busy.

the only 3 words to sum up my week before TGIF tomorrow. let's hope TGIF will be an exception!

been through 2 4-hr meetings this week. horrendous..kowaii! i'm busy but happy. all those secretariat stuff that I do.. i really dun mind. like what I told sharon san, as long as I dun hate it, i'm fine. haha. easily satisfied and unambitious ne.

1 week ago, I saw this bag calling out to me at one of the cart stalls in raffles city. it was begging me to bring it home and it promised that it'll serve me well..with full loyalty. should I adopt it? Despite my busy work, I thought I was thinking more of the bag rather than my work. lol.

will be going there tomorrow with my colleagues to check it out again. Stay tuned for the answer k.

~mochi admits proudly with all gusto and ego that she's a bag whore.~

1 comment:

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hey Miss Chew,

I just tagged you for a meme! HEeeee.. Do a 5-facts about you meme :p