Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Praying for Ratty Fortune!~

stomach just recovering from the mad rush of food... steamboat..curry...wu xiang...jelly... a mess of all kinds of food in different states, different heat, different taste...

CNY is like that..just a summary of mad rushes.

aunties rushing to stock up on food. practise food rationing just like in army.

people rushing to sell their food..le long like mad.

everyone rushing home to dine with their family. just like those kena stuck in china by the snowstorm.. shouting " wo yao hui jia! x100 times." as if that would appease the stormy weather and make planes fly, trains operational. it's for their safety that transport modes are frozen. i'm sorry...but it is just such a cheena thing to do this.

the good thing about this whole mad rushing is that we get that extra days off from work to get our well deserved rest. I wasn't looking forward to CNY... I was looking forward to the long hols.

Year of rat... read that i'll face financial problems.. must budget carefully.. as always. every year read my fortune..every year the same!!! no wealth.. sigh.. is there a mistake...how can roosters be poor every year?!

it's 10pm..time to sleep!
hope I dream of Fortune God tonight. Hope my friend gets into my department....then i'll have a great pal to work with.. hope I get an increment and surprise lump sum payments into my account...

Fortune god...... see ya later!

No comments: