Sunday, February 10, 2008

accused.

1st CNY i lo hei so many times... 3 times in total. it's really just for the significance. hated the taste except for the keropok.

happy birthday everyone! it's ren ri!

really had too much sleep during CNY. now though it's back to routine, i'm feeling as if i'm being robbed of my sleep...my beauty sleep.

edison's news splashing all over the papers recently.. xin ming and wan bao's sales must have shot up like mad. pity the gals who had ex r/s with this immature playboy.

lost my temper at an ultra sensitive friend yesterday..she's super touchy about friendships stuff and she actually accused me for not making effort to arrange meet ups... yes, i emphasize...ACCUSED. coz i dun plead guilty at all. I was the one always arranging, deciding on the places to go, time to meet. People who always say anything, up to you all, i very flexible, are those who are always waiting for others to arrange.

this time round was pretty tight due to the other friend's hectic schedule coz she's preparing to go overseas for studies.. so end up, we could not meet up before she leaves. so.. my fault?? I already tried asking for dates but no one can make it. my fault?? and we're not that close also...we met once in like a year? and the last time we met up, i was the one who initiated it. Come on, to a person who believes in making effort to stay in touch, being accused really makes me go mad.

I felt bad after retorting back at her. but really accumulated la...feel like i'm always the one arranging gatherings. so naturally, i get a higher chance of kena-ing people fly aeroplane. not that i mind the arranging but it gets abit disappointing at times especially when you're not in the best of mood.

sometimes being a little more passive is good. people won't take you for granted.

No comments: