Monday, July 30, 2007

totally blue and shittified

It’s a sucky Monday for me. Woke up feeling totally blue and in my half asleep dreamy daze, was hoping hard that it was only Sunday. Ya right. Time to wake up mochi.

Was just complaining to my friend that I’m feeling depressed in general and sure enough, I bought 2 bags in a span of half hour during my lunchtime. I’m crazy. That’s why I should never lunch alone. It’s bad for my wallet and mental health. Now, I’m suffering from the fear that the 2 bags will become white elephants. I even wanted to buy another 2 bags that was going at 2 for $99. 2 for $99!! And I thought it was bloody cheap. What a steal! What a deal! Grab it mochi…. Thoughts I had when I was standing in front of the display shelves, awed by the number of pretty bags I’m seeing..

I would be lugging 3 bags home today including the work bag I brought to work today and I’m still eyeing on the possible esprit bag which maria is checking out for me. Do you really need SO many bags??!! I don’t need but it’ll always be nice to have ma.

Anyway, WTH.I should be saving now to pay back G0V... PISSEDDDD!

I just received a notice that I gotta pay back some performance based payment thingy to m.0.e. $836!!! It’s SHIT. Dunno why this kind of SHIT always land on me. Though Mdm Hu and Miss Peh are also drowning in the SHITwith me, but I still feel shortchanged and that the whole thing is so disgustingly unfair.

They sent me a letter to confirm my resignation dated 25 MAY, with 0 mention of liabilities. Hence, is it not right to assume that I am no longer an employee of m0e already?

The shocking thing is that I’m informed in the current letter dated 25 JUL (2 months later) that my resignation is accepted subjected to me clearing the liabilities as stated in the dictatorial letter. And since I haven’t settled the refund, I’m still an employee of m0e. kaoz… and I already working for another organization. What SHIT is this.

I sent a letter requesting for an explanation as all these refund and entitlement SHIT wasn’t highlighted to me at any point and only informed as and when they wanted that money back. Printed big and loud was that a 5% late payment charge will be levied if I do not settle the amount in a week’s time. That’s worse than ah long’s SHIT.

They were informed of my resignation say 3 weeks before the crediting of the bonus. If I’m not entitled, why was it still credited? A long 2 months later, they are requesting everyone to send a cheque in 7 days to clear the payment.

What the SHIT.

Think I’ll need to use my 2 bags to bag all these SHIT and the SHIT will still be overflowing.

Perhaps it’s a sign that I should head back for the 2 bags for $99 deal.

No comments: