Wednesday, July 04, 2007

the goods and the bads.

liked oceans 13 better than oceans 12.. so that's good.

finally sorted out my pics...so that's good too.

settling down on my job... getting more used to my colleagues... kickboxing lessons starting soon... all seems good.

down with a slight viral eye infection =bespectacled.... my nice direct boss going to quit when i've only joined about a week (problem not with me of coz..ahem)... still not getting enough sleep... not blogging enough...still feels turkified after 1 week back home....... the not so goods.

haven't written much and feeling sleepy already. bio clock seriously malfunctioning man. need to send for repair during the weekends by catching up on more sleep.

more sleep=better mind=better body=better life=better skin=better eyes= better brain...

as you can see, i really need to sleep more.

No comments: