Friday, July 20, 2007

cutie's here....Jump's here too

shucks!! forgot to send the agenda out and monday's the meeting...shucksx100. still in my lala land la. dam.

came home straight after work today.. lethargic n feel like nua-ing.

passed by HG mall just now and saw JUMP cd! it's out...yep. needless to say..i bought it! keke. isn't it so so OBvious. would I not buy it if i see it?? would i just pretend the cd doesn't exist and walk pass it without reaching out for my wallet?? would i?? would i? of coz not!

and it came with a free jump poster.. ya. i'm always excited when i get a poster but it'll end up as a white elephant coz i've got no idea where to paste it. worse, i'll spend loads of $ laminating the huge posters and they progress to become not only huge but also expensive white elephants.

One fine day, i came up with a reasoning that I should not waste the poster by preserving them. so i decided to paste them on the insides of the doors of my cupboards so that whenever I open my cupboards, i'll have mayday staring straight at moi. dam cool.

oh yes.. announcement here: everyone listen up please.. my cutie's finally arriving!!! after about 1 and a half months wait!! will not order from cutie again.... can't even remember what i ordered liao lor. for those people who put on weight easily would have outgrown all the clothes by the time they get the stuff......

shall go watch my xun2 qin2 ji4 now...

No comments: