Tuesday, December 26, 2006

yucky software and a suki xmas treat!

natsuri san!! you better stop all your wu liao downloads... if not, your comp would crash..and your life would be thrown into darkness just like a lost ship without the guidance of the lighthouse...

downloaded this MSN content plus program and i totally learnt my lesson. no matter how bored and itchy finger, i shall never attempt to ruin my comp in this way..ever again.

installing it was fine..but after finding it super useless, i uninstalled it through the usual add/remove programs method. but it didn't work coz they have like pop ups every 15 sec asking me register and buy the products. if i cancel the pop up, they'll auto-close my MSN! dam! *&%^$$#@@.. what gives them the right to close my msn leh?!

the pop ups were so frequent that i can't do anything on my comp in peace. lucky for the wonderful internet, i found a forum where millions of victims posted the solution for this disgusting program. have to restart the comp in safe mode and remove some hidden programs...blah blah.. shit lor.

from being stuck till wallowing in grief at my stupidity till when i finally solved the problem, it took me like a good half a day..where it could have been better spent.

okie..besides this shittified encounter, it was good fun eating suki with zhe and sharon san yesterday. food was good and loads of catching up made the session more valuable. discussing the highs and lows of 2006.. no fun, they all guessed my high lows!!! haha... too predictable natsuri san... ganbatte!

fingers crossed for 2007...

mochi says: waiting for the impossible.. muri desu ne..wakaru?

No comments: