Friday, December 22, 2006

about being similar..

just realised that I'm not as lor sor as before already..hmm.. my posts are pretty short and to the point nowadays.. buddy ng, no chance for you to complain about my lengthy posts le. heh.

I was super pissed with my mum for being so indecisive in ikea that day buying something. so pissed that I suddenly saw myself in her.. !

kowaii... so all my friends must be bloody pissed with me for my indecisiveness when choosing what color watch to buy, what main course to order, what flavour of freeze I feel like drinking today... blah. but basically, i've got this thing about colors. if all T-shirts come in only 1 color, that'll probably solve this problem..zenzen. if they die die gotta come in 2 colors, one of the colors must be either yellow or red... coz i hate these 2 colors. heh.

i'm similar to my mama san in many ways in fact..character wise. just that i really hope i can cook half as well as her.. that'll be 饭-tastic lo. since i'm always lazy to go out buy food, then i can always cook at home. oh wait.. means i gotta buy ingredients to cook and...cook! okay..no point.

mochi says: omg, ikea was amazingly empty today.. coolz. and I gymed today..double coolz.!
Guilt list:
1) 1 swivel work chair... FOC..! thanks to my vouchers.. but points are goone..


2) a photoframe.. been wanting to get it ever since long loong time agoo..
3) 2 white storage boxes... yup..i bought white.. pic not avail in white.


4) and cute stationary storage boxes that comes in sets of 3.. really handy! urgh..but i can't find the pic online and i haven't found a use for them.....yet.

No comments: