Friday, December 15, 2006

shop away my hols..

managed to catch "The Holiday" free at Vivo City..thanks to ahmad's lobang.. was really an entertaining movie and unexpectedly good. hilarious.. haven't had such a good luff in a long time!

plus plus..bonus! jude law was simply irresistably gorgeous... i want to put up my house for house exchange too! Blk 549..who is interested ah? haha.. terms and conditions: only open to people who have jude law quality brothers or relatives who often visits you.

yup.. so next up would be the curse of the golden flower... jay chou time! what a lousy and song2 title... i would rename it.. the curse of jay.

maria and babu jio me for midnight shopping tomorrow... woah! they really don't care about my bank account hor! haha.. anyway, tempted to just take a look and check out the deals..for my watches! christmas purezento for myself... ! before that, will meet sharon and zhe san for mango sale......

mochi says: what happened today..was it my hallucination? love is blind... totally blind.

No comments: