Tuesday, December 19, 2006

the board came crashing down...

went gelek in the new Ikea and Courts with my mama san yesterday.. i dunno where all the human beings come from..scary. doesn't look like a weekday afternoon at all.. everybody seemed like they don't need to hatarakimasu..

suddenly remembered that as I was ironing the other day, our ironing board was bending precariously towards gravitational direction. so.. reminded my mum that we need to get a new ironing board in all seriousness... but mama san just dissed me off saying the ones in ikea are of bad quality, b;ah blah.. which i don't really agree.

so i was proven right. the ironing board crashed today. drove out in the heavy rain just to get the board so that the auntie can continue with her ironing. urgh. sticky and wet.. yucks.

proud of my deja vu.

No comments: