Monday, December 11, 2006

i fOund u.

happened to bring along a sample bottle of SilkPro facial cleanser for my trip coz it's small and compact. but little did I expect to be able to find a cleanser that doubles up so well as a makeup remover as well!

really miraculous lor.. been playing around with mascara and eyeliners recently..sollie ah..senseis are too free now. heh. yup..so it was really cool when I realised that it totally removed the mascara without a trace while just casually washing my face.

even the fancl cleansing oil also not as nice to use.. very oily and cause temporary blindness when the oil gets into my eyes.

Did I mention i was collecting my printer? ya..actually a friend helped me buy it during the sitex fair. saved 50 bucks. supposed to meet him to collect today..and guess what. he forgot to bring the printer! omg. he's forgetful i always knew..just that i didn't think he would be able to miss such a huge printer.

it was a weird day. i felt weird. things went weird. interactions were weird. i want to know why i felt weird.

No comments: