Sunday, July 22, 2012

Start of Reno Mission - 30 Jul 2012

Cedric was so nice. Cedric is my contractor, my phua chu kang.

Yesterday, he brought us down to Hafary again, to confirm the tiles for one last time and to make the payment. Payment equals no more changes. I must be one of his most troublesome and most fickle minded customer, choosing different tiles at every visit. We visited Hafary 3 times and 3 times I chose different tiles!

I think secretly he must be pitying ES for marrying such a hopeless decision-maker. But as a professional, he was very patient, accommodating to my whims and fancies. Yep, me and my fantasies of my dream country house. :)

Totally country style furnishings are definitely not practical in Singapore's weather so the challenge was how to find the balance.. injecting subtle country elements into a modern HDB home.

Casa Clementi


The auspicious date has been fixed. 30 Jul - Start of Reno Mission!

2 comments:

Angel Wong said...

Harlow! Not sure if you're on Casa Clementi facebook group yet (I can't tell from your blog), do join our community to get to know your neighbours! Found this page by searching ideas to do up aircon ledge. =)

夏り said...

Hi Angel, I'm already in the casa clementi FB page. so many things gg on in the page.. only manage to read a few here and there.haha. hows your renov coming along?

shirley