Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A.fresh m0chi

I'm so putting on weight at my new work place. But then again, I do a fair bit of exercise everyday to get to work now.

Walk to bus stop - Get on bus - Climb up the double deck stairs - Sit for 35min - Go down the stairs - Alight -  Cross the overhead bridge - go down another flight of stairs - trudge through carparks - check out roosters and hens along the way - if cute, snap photos - continue to aruite - stop - fish for coins to buy tehC - cross the road - scale over another huge heavy vehicle car park - open the gate - climb up a ramp followed by another short flight of stairs - say HI to security guard, yes, i'm finally in the compound - open doors to side staircase to building - take stairs to 2nd floor

I burn quite a lot of calories during lunch as well. Thanks to the blazing heat and walking to the coffeeshops around the area. while eating also perspire..so double burn? I think so.

I foresee it'd be abit more bearable soon as I end my normadic lifestyle shuttling between 2 offices lugging my laptop. 

Life afresh.refresh.

No comments: