Sunday, May 20, 2012

successfully crossed 31st

I'm either low maintenance or easily contented. or maybe both.

took vesak dayOIL on my bday to just hang out in empty malls during off peak timings. Nowadays, being able to walk around without anyone within 1m radius in town is a luxury. I was totally enjoying it. 

The itinerary was packed but fruitful. We had bday lunch at Putien..one of my fave restaurants, followed by my bday treat at Starbucks... free drink and cake on the house for bday members.. love starbucks. We then feasted on the dessert-cup cupcake which ES painstakingly carried precariously all the way to prevent marring the beautiful design on the cream. Cupcake is really all about the delightfully beautiful sinful cream isn't it. The good thing was that the cake tasted as good as it looks! 

My present was a gorgeous scrapbook starter kit. ES did up the FIRST page.... which gave me great confidence that the following pages I'll be doing would easily outshine his. haha. We then went planet traveller to buy a neck pillow and handpicked flowers for my MIL whom I share the same birthday with. 

It was in short, a very aesthetically pleasing birthday. Beautifully designed cake, butterfly design scrapbook, pretty wrapping paper, lovely flowers and a very handsome husband.



Love the wrapping paper!!


where it all began... watching post NDP fireworks at marina bay where we first held hands. ooooo.haha

couldn't take my eyes off these fluttering creatures... 

handpicked bouquet for my MIL. think all taureans enjoy looking at beautiful things and are good at colors and design in general.

No comments: