Tuesday, May 08, 2012

the only constant is change

not feeling good. maybe the massive amount of handover is making me sick. but unloading them all will then enable me to take on new things.

describing what needs to be done in detail to another person to the point that i feel like puking.... really shows the amount of stuff that i have accomplished over the two years in the portfolio.... look on the bright side...i should be proud of it and move on with my head held high.

the other culprit could be the moving out of my comfort zone that's accentuating this nauseating feeling.

i feel overwhelmed by the changes... the newbies in office... my new temp cube.... my involuntary part time scheme shuttling between two offices.

i'm holding my breath as i embark on a new and vastly phase at work. 27 jun will be my 5 years in LTA. a good time for a change.

bye bye CDD. buddies....keep in touch k..... sob sob.


No comments: