Sunday, April 08, 2012

Legaci by chance

Rays peeking through the lush greenery at Bukit Timah Hill
Was trying to compile a great collection of songs for Sunday so youtube was my best friend for the whole noon.

I concluded that oldies are really timeless. And the best thing about them is that the lyrics are simple, conveying one consistent message throughout and harmoniously stringing what I want to say in one tune....making search for 'occasion' songs really easy. 

Chage and Aska - Say Yes
All-4-One - So much in love
Ozaki Yutaka - I Love You (Original tune of Chen WeiLian's 'I love you'!!) 
Queen - I was born to love you
The Carpenters - Close to you

Love all these songs. 

Yep. So that kept me happily busy for a good 5 hours. 

And while youtubing, I chanced upon this accapella band called 'Legaci'. They are the backup singers band for Justin Bieber and they ARE freakin awesome. Buddy Ng might not be too happy to hear these but they are filipinos based in USA. Regardless... everyone should listen their covers.. some I swear are even better than the original singers. Amazing stuff. Immediately became a friend of them in FB... and myspace....subscribed to them in youtube and recced to buy their new single in itunes but buying of mp3 songs are not available in Asia yet.... what's apple doing?!. sigh.

Anyway, I hope these guys get an album out soon.


No comments: