Saturday, April 28, 2012

15 April 2012 - Stuck with you


It's been exactly 2 weeks since ROM. No time to blog.. haven't on my comp for awhile actually...back from phuket honeymoon with SMB... busy with work... gg physio.... dunno what I've been busy with also..but time just ticked away.

Nothing's changed except we can now legally impose unfair rules on each other without fear of anyone running away.

On the escalator down to train platform.. the long NEL escalator at dhoby ghaut.

Me: oh! our train is here!! quick quick!
ES: what.. you are going to make me dash for the train..AGAIN?! I don't believe it. wait for the next one la.. I just ate..
Me: QUICK LA!!! (dragged him and galloped down the steps..)
ES: (panting in the train...shaking his head) I'm gonna get this for the rest of life man... what did I get myself into.
Me: eh, come..let's play bejeweled and break high score on my phone.
ES: let me catch my breath first can not!

I still love u ES.

No comments: