Thursday, May 05, 2011

I dont like to share.

I need to rant it out. Here!

I borrowed my office camera for a site visit and seeing my other colleague needed the camera for her site recce, I offered the camera to her. But hao xin no hao bao one... Somehow she passed the camera to someone else n end up my pictures were deleted! I Have not downloaded lor! Firstly, I think u should remind the person that Shirle chew's pics r inside he camera and pls pass the camera back to het after u downloaded yours. Secondly, what's the hurry to deleted those 30 pics from the camera which has 4 bloody GB of space!!!

After the trauma, I thought that probably the pics could be in that person's comp trashbin which means still retrievable! No... That person has to clear the pics from the camera itself. Who the hell does that????

It might just be a case of miscommunication but doesn't deny me of the right to be pissed.

PISSED

I shall bring my own camera next time.

No comments: