Monday, May 02, 2011

30 April 2011 - TVB concert

Happy labour day everyone. Thank you for working hard!

Ironically, I did not have a good rest this long weekend, jam-packed with activities. Phew. One of which was the TVB male leads concert which was a gift from my colleagues. A dream come true to see my Bosco LIVE? haha. More often I saw him through my camera lens. Intentionally lugged my DSLR with super zoom lens just to see if pictures would turn out better than normal compact cam. Pics at concerts with normal cams are usually disappointing. I set it to manual mode and the quality of pics were good considering I was sitting at the far side of the stage and really maxed out my zoom. 

Bosco was a scrawny hyper monkey that night. He's so much skinnier than on TV! The songs they sang were mostly in Cantonese except for Moses who sang English and Mandarin songs. Bosco was the only one who bothered to ask if we preferred him to speak in Canto or Mandarin. Probably coz he has a pretty decent command of mandarin. heh. 

After watching this concert, an immese urge for a MD concert multiplied within mochi. Not becoz it was a fantastic concert but coz the singing and musical part of it was so weak that I made me love my MD more. I need a good concert. Anytime.







 ~ He's 1969 - 42 years old.... older than Chen Hao - 1971- 40 years old. Can you believe it.?!~

No comments: