Sunday, June 06, 2010

Bloom away..

tried getting the feel of my new 18-200mm lens so that I'll be able to get used to it when I go vietnam next week. I like the colors of it and of coz the zoom is really appreciated especially for travel pics since it's not easy to get up close to what you want to capture most of the time.

Okay. It's heavy. Urgh. Treat them as dumb bells to tone my arms. yosh. Anyway, I'm trying to grow some daisies now but not much progress. hope the seeds have not dried up under the crazy weather. Oh, but the weather has been much kinder for the past few days. mmm. :)

My plants bloomed too sprucing up the exterior decor of my corridor... I love flowers.

~ budding quietly...~

~ they bloomed today! not full bloom though I think~



~ Promegranate plant... many of my friends do not know how this plant looks like though it's made popular now by peel fresh drinks and all.....yep. Here's how it looks! reminds me of my late grandma who taught me how to eat the fruit by sucking the refreshing promegranate juice from the seeds.~

~ testing how zooooooomed it is... okay..200mm. confirm.~

Despite my terrible upper body ache from yesterday's blading....I'm determined to go for a jog..NOW. yep. get moving mochi. Burn burn burn, burn off that McSpicy and the lethargic feeling.... urgh

No comments: