Thursday, May 06, 2010

HK Trip 2010 - 3rd yr in a row liao

back to work. holidays are never enough.

3rd trip to HK. Nothing really fascinating but the expected feet breaking amount of walking. I can really understand why most HKongers are so super slim. Somehow I find their public transport really old and not very well-maintained. People are not educated enough to demonstrate basic courtesy not to rush into trains, allow passengers to alight before boarding and simple hygiene habits like not coughing loudly or noisily clearing their throats on the train. The aging population are not well catered to either. The numerous number of steps and limited escalators and lifts at MTRs are definitely the old fogeys worst nightmare. It's also time to remove the gawdy looking LED advertisements in the trains which are an eyesore and makes the train look really cluttered.

I'm probably more sensitive to these since I'm working in the land transport industry. Have I professed my love for SG's land transport system? Yup. I DO!

Feet suffering from some contractional cramps...not sure if i've pulled a muscle or two from excessive walking. urgh.


Weekend's near... I can smell it. yay yay yay. Shit..is there nothing else I look forward to in a week!!?!

No comments: