Sunday, May 16, 2010

E.S. I lover U!

Guess this is my most memorable birthday todate.

ES proposed to LS! Yep. Haha. Nothing very drama. When I found the ring, I even asked if it was for me or was it for me to take photo to test out the new lens ES got for me. It was simple but sweet. I did not feel extremely exhilerated, probably because I already knew he was the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with.
My vow to ES:
~ Be it through good shit or bad shit, we'll always be together forever.~

~ Frankly, I know nuts about diamonds. They have ZERO appeal on me and given a choice, I much rather spend the money on a holiday. Of coz, now given no choice, who minds? heh. Thank u ES! I totally feel the pinch for ES as he felt a diamond ring is a neccessary formality. Well, he's glad that he's got a choice to buy simulated diamonds in future.haha. ~

I'm blessed with great buddies at work and outside of work who are the colors of my life. Thanks for being there!



~ office buddies bought me a digital photo frame to help me save some $ from developing pics..hahaha. Thanks peeps. ~

~ my dearest friends... and sean of coz. muacks~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i juz heard da good news frm twin..congrats natsuri-chan! u guys make good shit together!
Em

夏り said...

haha..that's fast! haha.. thanks emily san!! i'm waiting for my turn to congratulate u!

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Miss Chew,
Congrats! The wedding bells ringing!! Must invite me to your wedding hor, I'll bring Baby Justin there with me to applause for your big day!! Opps, yah I need to organise a gathering at my house. Give me more time lah, I need to learn to cope leh.. My boobs leaking all the time!! I need to train my milk glands to listen to my commands! LOL!