Monday, April 26, 2010

weekend @ shooting star speed

I thought March was crazy, but it was just pathing the way to a hysterical April. - this was what I posted on facebook sometime back. It was exceptionally memorable coz it summarised everything so neatly and it was the first time, FIRST TIME, ES "liked" my status. Yep, very difficult to garner any positive remarks from him on stuff to do with writing coz he always thinks he's dam good- the irritating atas copywriter airs.

Digressed too much..back to topic. Yep, busy handover period with new things on my plate, abit hard to swallow coz pretty technical for me. haiz. Yep, and loads of sharing sessions = lots of slides to prepare. And I was sick for half the month and I was in and out of office. Then, I was roped into some performance for my CE's farewell item which required lots of rehearsals = more time evaporated.

Everything else was on hold including all my personal errands, school assignments and all.

I set up a timetable for myself today, just like back to schooldays.

8am - Finished up my half done Motivation and Human Conduct assignment. Topic of essay: "Are Altruistic Behaviours Really Selfish Acts?"
10am - Did slides for next week's meeting which totally slipped my mind
12pm - Edited some work pics as I was the photographer for the event
2pm - Had lunch with mama san and did some grocery shopping with her
4pm - Started packing my room which if not, would soon be featured in 心晴大动员.
7.30pm - Went Ikea with mama san to buy some storage for my clothings
9.30pm - Caught last part of sucky Star Awards.. super boring as like every year. Perhaps they should just scrape it or make it bi-annual.
10pm - Continued with my packing
11pm - Plonked myself infront of my comp.

Felt as if my weekend just started when it actually has ended.

I look forward to work coz of my buddies at work. I love them!! Cannot imagine what work will be like without their brainless jokes, chattering and relentless teasing of each other, giving some life to the constant fire-fightings and stifling workload.

~ My buddy Furla. ~

No comments: