Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MD DNA 17 Apr 2010

Belated post on Mayday DNA concert. I've uploaded most of the pics in FB... it's good in a way since this stupid blogspot is still so slow and unfriendly when it comes to uploading pics.

Not a fan of their song selection this time round. But the outdoor mood was something I was addicted to and craving for now. Perspiration and fireworks were what we can experience, only outdoors. I felt like I burnt a day's calories and it felt unusually good coz I've been sick for the past 2-3 weeks. My seat was good too along with the crazy company I went with. W's friends are really a nice and onz lot. The guys were super high type and their ah beng style of shouting encore was irritating but funny.

A good concert though it ended pretty surprisingly and I brought back splatters of mud on my shoes, feet and bag... well, it's worth it if it's for the world's best band.

~ love this pic.... in the limelight effect..~

No comments: