Sunday, April 11, 2010

frames from a bore

Mama san was just nagging at how anal and boring I can be with food. She called me to ask what I wanna have for breakfast coz she's out. After lots of hmmss...ahhhss...ehhsss... I told her its okay, i'll go and buy my wanton mee and tehC from hg green.


Yes, in starking contrast to my lazy brother who would just want to sponge on anyone who can dabao back food for him, I'm actually willing reject someone's offer to buy food back and to WALK in the blistering sun to hg green to get my wanton mee and tea.


"aiyo...everyday eat wanton mee, not sian meh? very nice meh?" mama san questioned.


Which is kinda true coz as long as I'm home in the morning, I'd grab the chance to buy that for breakfast. Unadventurous and boring but I can be sure that I will like it.


Frankly, if you ask me, I've never tried most of the stalls at the coffeeshops near my place. I can live on just keep eating the bloody same stall for years. I try my best to cut down on chances where I don't enjoy my food and go..."dam..i should have just ordered my good ole ban mian."


I think this part of me reflects my personality too. I'm one who needs just a handful of good friends I can talk to and hangout with. I can be pretty anti social at times too simply coz I don't see the need to make new friends. When I like a certain game, I will just keep playing the same one over and over. It would not be easy to entice me to try out another game. This explains my love for bejeweled (the only online game I play) since day1 and it's going strong!


It's not hard to understand. If you're happy, why waste your time to experiment with others?


I'm different when it comes to arts n craft stuff though. heh. I enjoy exploring ideas and wrecking my brains brainstorming. Once I'm set and doing it, the therapy begins.


Check out my latest creations to free up some space, making use of bundle of threads left from my cross stitching.




~ Frame 1~




~ Frame 2~



~ a frame for becca. made use of some glass tiles I bought from japan 100yen shop. I like the retro feel to it. :)~

No comments: