Friday, May 23, 2008

Googling Yourself

was sharing with sharon san the interesting wording printed t-shirts I saw at batam. One of those I bought said "Your Boyfriend is staring". liked it so much but didn't have the guts to wear it out coz scared kena beaten by some ah lian. better wear when i'm with ES to ensure I don't get disfigured.

Another t-shirt I saw said "Sometimes when I'm alone, I google myself". wahaha. I thought it was so hilarious and sharon san said in a matter-of-fact way that she tried to google herself.

meaning= she typed "sharon kwok" in GOOGLE to search herself. wahahaha. isn't it cool. anyway, i laughed at her stupid idea but I tried it.

SHARON KWOK


Advanced Search Preferences
Search: the web pages from Singapore
Web
Results 1 - 10 of about 457,000 for sharon kwok. (0.20 seconds)
Hong Kong Cinemagic - Sharon Kwok Sau Wan
Other names : 郭秀雲 Guo Xiu Yun Kwok Sau Wen. Activities : Actress (11), Cameo (1) ... The Outlaw Brothers. Other Sharon Kwok Sau Wan pictures : (Hide) ...www.hkcinemagic.com/en/people.asp?id=457 - 82k - Cached - Similar pages
Miss HK Beauties
Sharon Kwok also had one of the better interviews. She became an actress and was married briefly to Siu-hou Chin, whom she has a son. ...www.misshkbeauties.com/88mci.htm - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

SHIRLEY CHEW



Advanced Search Preferences
Search: the web pages from Singapore
Web
Results 1 - 10 of about 195,000 for shirley chew. (0.04 seconds)
School of English, University of Leeds
Professor Shirley Chew Emeritus Professor of Commonwealth and Postcolonial Literature ... Professor Shirley Chew, BA, PhD., Singapore ; B.Phil., Oxford ...www.leeds.ac.uk/english/staff/pages/staffindex.php?file=chew - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
Shirley Chew
Shirley Chew at www.contemporarywriters.com - Shirley Chew is Professor of Commonwealth and Postcolonial Literatures at the University of Leeds.www.contemporarywriters.com/authors/?p=auth173 - 30k - Cached - Similar pages


apparently I am a professor!! woohoo!! say Prof Shir! Prof Shir!

sharon san better....HK Beauty sia. tvb ctress also....no wonder I can click with her..!! Sau Wan....Sau Wan!!

No comments: