Thursday, May 22, 2008

Doc Greens

met up with babu at Vivo for dinner @ Doc Greens..to my surprise, the usually quiet place serve very very good salad. the variety was impressive. loved the tangy grilled chicken salad. very filling and satisfyingly healthy.


~~ one in a million pic.. ES eating veggie! he finished a good portion of the lettuce..sugoi!!! must bring him to doc greens more often...heh~~

decided to make use of the $30bday vhr given to me by my company.. expenses must be made at our clubhouse though. so..mahani, me, rosnah, eve, ann spent a gluttony night eating and singing at the ktv. the booking is only $7/hr..!! super cheap irregardless of the number of pax. cool. my ktv gang can go there liao! heh. friends are allowed btw. :)


Photobucket

~ guess wat song me n eve are singing???? haha... jay chou's cowboy very busy! trying very very hard to do the cowboy dance...trying too hard..~


Photobucket
~ktv queen mahani n rosnah...applause!!~
Photobucket
Photobucket
~system very advanced leh..unlike the old fashioned heavy monitor screen in most partyworld...this one is LCD screen k. song selection is very new too!~

Had so much fun!! need to destress la. it's important. can't wait for july to come.....COME COME COME!!!!

been super trigger happy recently with my new kamera. took loads of pics..anywhere, anytime. check out my new kawaii zhao cai cat! so cute! sharon's bday gift to me but she's so busy that i couldn't tahan and bought it on my own first.hrmph.oh..the cat is those solar powered moving type! heh.

the potted plant is a gift from rosnah n gang. so sweet.. The one that rosnah gave me during xmas last year didn't survive through CNY. sigh. Thank u..i love plants!
Photobucket

Photobucket
~ intro ES to my fave Chicago Cheesecake from Coffeebean. It's my fave cheesecake out of all the cheesecake i've tasted..can't believe that ES hasn't eaten it before. tsk tsk. You missed alot baby. tsk tsk. *burp* ~~

time to sleep...another long day tmw...with staff meeting..ahhhhh..save me!

No comments: