Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday mochi san....~

happy birthday to moi! (^_^)v

spent a leisurely and expensive day to myself. haven't had that in a long time coz so bloody engrossed in work. shopped shopped shopped in spacious orchard today! John Little got 40% sale! took the chance to top up my toiletries n some make-up..heh.

evil shit's managing an event too so he worked till late into the night. we forced ourselves to meet up yesterday for dinner to celebrate my bday. yea. he gotta literally tell me to abandon my work n get out to have a life. that's what he told himself too. haha.

He suggested Pasta Brava @ Craig Road just beside Tj Pagar Plaza. It is a nice italian restaurant tucked in one of those ulu corners. very nice ambience, pretty authentic n tasty pasta. We were so late that the 1st thing the restaurant asked was " any last order?" ...sollie ah...we haven't even ordered.

Photobucket
~ got abit tired looking at the funny italian names... haha~

Photobucket

Photobucket
~calamari was oishii and didn't taste too oily... yum~

Photobucket
~my seafood marinara... of coz it came in a way longer name...nice niceeeee~

Photobucket
~ tiramisu.... evil shit took a bite and warned me that i would not like it...yep. i hated it. liquor taste was too strong! yucks!... he had the fats to himself... i'm saved!~

Photobucket
~ doodling a picture.... guess guess guess!! beast!~

Photobucket
~ naz thought beast should look like this...not my version.. sollie ah..mine is disney version k. but hor... have to admit his was quite drawn! ~

As advanced evidence to show that i'm indeed older, I left the restaurant wearing the green bib the waitress put on for me so that the pasta would not dirty my top. yep. naz saw it and had to bring it back to the restaurant.???!!!

and to further convince me that my birthday is here, I did the silliest thing ever. Was happily shopping in town till I realised I actually wore my office slipper + my birkens together by mistake. KAOZ. way too malu..... mochi san!!! wake uP!!! yep. imagine evil shit's face when he saw it.. surprisingly, he didn't react that much to it. think he's accustomed to all my malu shits.

Photobucket

just some random pics i took... did i tell you i love my camera??

Photobucket
~ surprise flowers on my desk when I returned from meeting... thx evil shit!~


Photobucket

Photobucket
~ me and joanneeee~

Photobucket
~ some of my closer colleagues...Mahani a.k.a. My Honey....kak Rosnah, Evelyn aka Matt and me aka shiny

Photobucket
~ top is Ann and Krish beside me...smilezzz... they actually questioned my wide angle camera whether all heads can fit... omg.. what audacity!! of coz it can!~

No comments: