Monday, August 27, 2007

tsk...watever!

stomach hasn't been feeling good.. can't put a finger to what exactly is the prob. whenever my stomach is digesting food after a meal, it'll make super lot of noise...the same kind of growling that happens when you're feeling hungry. then will be a series of burpings... just like a baby.. dam gross.

my colleague asked me if i was hungry...just half an hour after my lunch coz she heard the ridiculous noise coming from my stomach. the world's crazy..so is my stomach...a little riot going on. hate it!

was on course today..so really dreadful when i think of going back to clear my emails tomorrow. lemme scream in advance....ahhhhhhh.

meetin at 9.30am tomorrow...ordered old chang kee for my members as snack.. hehe...more like to satisfy my cravings la. dun waste the $2 per head snack allowance for meeting.

then 2pm...meeting again. .

happy meet-ING.

oohhh..check out this vid.. she's so bloody cutee.....KAWAIII. !! haha... whatever!

No comments: