Sunday, August 05, 2007

calling for garang guni.

everytime i see my blog title, I get a tiny shock. can't believe i'm such a good photographer... to capture such a beautiful pic of the lalangs in turkey with sharon san nagging in the background "wahlau... can faster not.. everyone waiting liao! wahlau..you make me walk all the way back here to take these weeds? hurry up hurry up..done? done? okay..let's go."

been clearing my tops and bottoms from my wardrobe. realised that I have a number of tops which i bought and haven't even worn it once and now I'm stashing it already. so sad. some of which are from GG5. some cheap tops I got during sales. impulse and irrational buying la. cheap so what... no utilities gotten from them at all!

so..now. abstinence. i observe strict abstinence from buying during sales. I'd rather pay more to buy something I'd wear rather than coz "it's cheap and if I buy, i'd probably wear it sooner or later".

some of which are tops and skirts from esprit..and loads of those plain basic lycra tees from giordano. was crazy over them at one period and bought them in all sorts of colors. incorrigiblilty is me.hah. either my upper body has grown longer or i'm wearing my jeans lower and lower.. tops never seem to be long enuff for me to cover the fats on my waist leh.

hope i'll be motivated enuff to jog later.. bought peanut butter and bread! gonna spread peanut butter and strawberry jam on the bread later... perfect combi which everyone gotta try! spread the peanut butter first then the jam..but spread the jam sparingly la..if not too sweet.. throw in a cup of hot milo or kohii........... droolz.

mochi: always worth it to take some time to enjoy the simple things in life...~

No comments: