Saturday, March 31, 2007

once in a blue moon it happens....



the 观音竹 in my house actually 开花! waa..yeah! so pretty! and this type of plant seldom flower (flowers..or flowering..)... so me and my dad excitedly started to take pics of it..

and my dad naively thinks that he's going to strike toto or 4D. hopefully.. when that time comes, i'm going to be in the job i yearn to be in... official tai tai lifestyle..whahah. quit teaching!!!!! and open my own school to torture kids who's got discipline problems...torture till they speak why they're behaving like that....haha.. oops. taboo topic ! of coz i'll just be the mastermind, the type who doesn't show face..

anyway... less talk more pics..






turned out that i played frisbee with the p4 kids yesterday..coz one of the boys (boyA) threw a tantrum coz he thinks another boy deliberately aimed the frisbee at him and fought with that boy.. and boyA is a huge boy..about 90KG at least. he's in actual fact a huge baby.. he got punished by the coach to run 1 round and then the coach asked him if he's ready to play frisbee, he refused to look at the coach..so the coach asked him to sit out. so u see a 90KG giant leaning against the pillar almost hugging it.. i went over and asked him what's wrong and he moved to another pillar..so i chased him for like 5 pillars as he moved from pillar to pillar avoiding me.. kaoz.

another teacher managed to counsel him and he went back to join the game..but no one wanted to play with him..so i was only too glad to offer my services. as i played on, i tried to joke with him and he started making those kungfu eagle gestures as he prepared to catch my frisbee..haha.. imagine a 90kg boy doing that..it was hilarious.. we call him the gentle giant.

had a good workout and i didn't bore to death.. then went jogging after school with kurt (for st nick's gals reading this...he's huifen's brother) and omg.. almost couldn't recognise him..he must have put on 10 kg.. weighing 90kg he told me.. his singlet looks like it's bursting and his shorts looked super mini hot shorts.. aka. disgusting. could see that everyone was looking at him when we were jogging... told him straight that he needs to lose weight.. must be singtel call centre paying him too well and shaking legs too much..

mochi says: too slack also no good... so i'm going to spend my saturday listening to all my songs and nua.. this is life.(^_^)v

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi…Miss Azukimochi….I dropped into your blog accidentally while I searched articles about Guan Yin Zhu, because mine had bloomed out 4 flowers altogether last year and now in the first day of 2008, here comes again 2 blossoms. I discover that both of us have the same kind of Guan Yin Zhu. They are different from my mom’s (the flowers are yellow and small). Later I’ll published them on my blog :p OK….just wanna share the happinest with you….. bye….