Monday, March 05, 2007

1 week before school hols...!

monday- early day..am at home now blogging...lemme enjoy basking in my roller chair..

tuesday - sports heats.. shucks..till 6pm at the stadium.

wed - meeting till 5pm.. urgh..come on.. mid week

thurs - sports day at hougang stadium... short day..let it be a short day..but confirm tiring. the green house teachers already aiming me to lead the cheering. sorry..already deployed as timekeeper..don't miao2 me k.

fri - last day of school.. giving my p4 class test. should be easy to mark.. just put crosses all the way and marks should need minimal calculation. but of coz...i'll still be praying for a miracle. it's important k..at least i'll know if my efforts had paid off.

sat - slack....................all the way.........................till the next sunday!!...............................

i aim to sleep till 10am everyday...this is life.

No comments: